Date: Tuesday, December 13, 2022
Time: 2pm – 5pm CET
Join us to learn how GitLab can quickly get you started down your GitOps journey! This workshop will go over how you can quickly get started using the GitLab Agent for Kubernetes starting with an empty project and moving all the way to deploying a ready to go Rails application.
At this event, you will learn:
- How to set up the GitLab Agent for Kubernetes from the ground up
- GitLab’s Pull & Push based approaches to GitOps
- The benefits of doing GitOps with GitLab
Seats are limited – Reserve your spot today!
ALM-Toolbox officially represents GitLab and provides subscription licenses, consulting, managed services, support, add-on development, training and more.
Contact us for any questions: email@example.com
or call us: 866-503-1471 (USA / Canada) or +972-722-405-222 (International) or 01 84 17 53 28 (France)
- The workshop will be delivered by GitLab experts.
- Registration to workshop will not be approved automatically.