Recently we hosted a live webinar + workshop about Secrets Management,
and the recording is ready!
One of the well-known challenges in recent years are the secrets sprawl and how to protect secrets.
As more companies move to cloud, use Kubernetes or microservices – they understand those challenges are more critical.
Recently we have started to represent the Akeyless company and help shops apply its solutions
(after we tried it ourselves and realized it’s really good).
Now we’re happy to organize a unique webinar that also offers hands-on practice and even gives you a free SaaS account you can use after the webinar!
Tuesday, April 5th at 5PM CET / 11AM ET / 8AM PST .
Registration is free but space is limited. We plan to record the webinar!
We’ll share the recordings with all those who are registered.
The webinar was recorded and we’ll share the recording soon
BONUS: we’ll share our new white paper about “10 Tips on How to Choose the Optimal Secrets Management Solution” with all registrants.
Register here to get the content to your email:
What you will gain by the end of the webinar:
- More knowledge: what secrets are and how to protect them
- Best practices of Secrets management
- Your own private and free account you can use to protect your secrets (at any time)
- Intro: What are secrets and the challenges of protecting them (10 min.)
- Demo: How Akeyless Vault resolves those challenges (10 min.)
- Demo: Secure Remote Access (5 min.)
- Q & A
- Hands-on Workshop (20 min.): Open your account and practice two use cases:
- Protecting static secrets in a source code (Python)
- Protecting secrets embedded in CI (Continuous Integration) system
(and reading secrets while running a CI/CD pipeline)
- Protecting a database credentials (Postgres) using dynamic secrets
Who should join?
DevOps experts, Security experts, CISOs, Architects, Developers and R&D managers
What’s needed for the workshop part?
- Internet connection
- A basic understanding of containers and using CLI
We’ll provide all instructions by email for all registrants.
Who will be delivering the webinar?
- Amnon Nessim: Amnon has vast experience in Secrets management, security, DevSecOps and 20+ years experience in Linux administration.
- Oded Hareven, Akeyless CEO: Oded specializes in Identity and Access Management technologies and held various senior product and project management positions before establishing Akeyless.
- Tamir Gefen, ALM-Toolbox CEO: Tamir has vast experience in business challenges and workflows around DevSecOps.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- Q: In which language the webinar will be delivered?
- Q: Would it be possible to use your hands-on workshop after the live webinar?
A: Yes we will provide instructions for those who are registered. Yet we recommend joining the live session so you can ask questions and get answers immediately.
- Q: What is Akeyless?
A: Akeyless provides unique solutions of secrets management, secure remote access, data protection and “Zero Trust”.
If you’d like to learn more about the solutions you can visit our website or contact us: email@example.com
- Q: Will you demonstrate a use case with Kubernetes?
A: We may organize this in a future workshop. We can provide instructions and help you implement it – contact us by email.