Date: Wednesday, September 15th
Time: 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm CEST
GitLab is a great DevOps platform, delivered as a single application, fundamentally changing the way Development, Security, and Ops teams collaborate.
Join a virtual & live session for a 3-hour virtual hands on workshop (at no charge)
to gain a better understanding of how to successfully shift security left to find and fix security flaws during development –
and to do so more easily and with greater visibility and control than typical approaches can provide.
In this session, GitLab will provide hands-on examples
with you in the driver’s seat and explore:
- How to achieve comprehensive security scanning – without adding a bunch of new tools and processes
- How to secure and protect your cloud native applications and IaC environments within existing DevOps workflows
- How to use a single-source-of-truth to improve collaboration between dev and sec
- How to manage all of your software vulnerabilities in one place
- How to automate and monitor your security policies and simplify auditing
- How to set up compliance pipelines to provide consistent guardrails for developers and ensure separation of duties
- Intro and Technology Overview
- DevSecOps Roadmap and Q&A
- Uniting Dev and Sec Perspectives
- Dev Workflow
- AppSec Workflow
- Hands-on Integration Workshop – Q&A and Closing
Seats are limited – Reserve your spot today!
ALM-Toolbox officially represents GitLab and provides subscription licenses, consulting, managed services, support, add-on development, training and more.
Contact us for any questions: email@example.com
or call us: 866-503-1471 (USA / Canada) or +972-722-405-222 (International) or 01 84 17 53 28 (France)
- The workshop will be delivered by GitLab experts.
- Registration to workshop will not be approved automatically.