Date: Wednesday, August 31st
Time: 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm CEST
GitLab is a great DevOps platform, delivered as a single application, fundamentally changing the way Development, Security, and Ops teams collaborate.
Join a virtual & live session for a 3-hour virtual hands on workshop (at no charge), an Introduction to our CI/CD.
In this introductory workshop, you will learn how to automate and provide thought leadership within your organization.
In this session, GitLab will provide hands-on examples
with you in the driver’s seat and explore:
- Creating and Working with GitLab CI Pipelines
- Managing your CI Pipeline Jobs
- Scaling and reusing your pipelines
- Working with Artifacts and Packages
- Creating your Lab Project
- How to Interact with your Workshop Project
- Setting up a Simple Pipeline, Auto DevOps and Q&A
- Job Execution Order., Rules and Variables and Reusing Pipeline Definitions
- Extending Jobs, Using Artifacts and Package Repositories
- Q&A and Closing remarks
Seats are limited – Reserve your spot today!
ALM-Toolbox officially represents GitLab and provides subscription licenses, consulting, managed services, support, add-on development, training and more.
Contact us for any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us: 866-503-1471 (USA / Canada) or +972-722-405-222 (International) or 01 84 17 53 28 (France)
- The workshop will be delivered by GitLab experts.
- Registration to workshop will not be approved automatically.