Next week we are hosting the CTO of DBmaestro to discuss different aspects of CI/CD for databases.
Webinar is free of charge (space is limited)
End-to-end Database CI/CD with Jira, GitLab CI and DBmaestro
We are hosting Yaniv Yehuda, CTO and Co-founder in DBmaestro Company, to discuss how you can utilize Jira, GitLab CI and DBmaestro to push your organization towards database delivery automation.
Recent surveys indicate that even many organizations want to adopt DevOps best practices for databases deployment, only 12% of them are able to deploy database changes effectively and even daily.
If you’re part of the rest 88% you can join our webinar and learn how to overcome this challenge!
We plan to record the webinar!
The webinar was recorded and you can watch it now.
You should register even if you can’t attend at the given time – we’ll send the recording to all registered users.
What you will learn:
- How to save time and avoid production downtime and risks
- Apply the best practices of database release automation and CI/CD
- Improve collaboration between developers and DBAs and shorten feedback loops
- How to deliver faster and improve quality
- Optimize DBA time
- Simplify compliance and audit processes
- Discussing the database challenges
- Introducing DBmaestro solution
- Demo: How you can build a solid workflow with Jira, GitLab CI and DBmaestro
- “Ask Me Anything” about database release automation.
You can submit questions when you register below
Who should join?
- DBAs and DevOps experts: Learn how how you can build, test, deploy and verify database schema migrations, accelerate feedback loops and boost cross-team collaboration
- Data Engineers: Learn how to treat data changes like you handle code.
- GitLab and Jenkins users: Discover how you can reduce manual work and automate code reviews to save time and improve quality
- Atlassian Jira users: Learn how to automate and accelerate database releases while mitigating risks and integrating database CI/CD into your DevOps workflow
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- Q: Is the webinar intended for Jira and GitLab users only?
A: No – all users of CI/CD and issue tracking systems are welcome!
- Q: In which language the webinar will be delivered?
- Q: What is DBmaestro?
A: DBmaestro is a solution that bridges the gap between your software code CI/CD and your database.
It enables database release automation, and it helps you secure and govern your Database CI/CD pipelines.
- Q: How to learn more about DBmaestro solution?
A: Contact us: email@example.com