1. Modules – organize requirements into specifications
- Analysts can organize requirements into ordered lists and hierarchy groups.
- Modules have a familiar structure much like the outline of a document.
- Team members will better understand the format and organization for requirements.
Demo: Brief overview of the Module feature to help you see how to add existing requirement artifacts into a module, author new artifacts, and more.
2. Connect requirements to tests in HP® Quality Center
- Use the requirements definition and management capability from RRC to manage project requirements being tested using HP Quality Center.
- Preview tests directly in Rational Requirements Composer against testable requirements.
- Testers in HP Quality Center will be able to use requirements for testing and reporting.
3. Compare requirements and view detailed traceability
- Analysts can compare versioned collection against another version for a change report.
- Discover differences in project information quicker by knowing what has changed.
Real-time attribute traceability reports
- Create real-time attribute traceability reports to show the detail for linked requirements.
- Attribute values are displayed in traceability views and reports.
- Stop replicating information or needlessly navigating information when you can have one view that shows you all traceability in a single place.
- Note: When creating links the project member is now the recommended preferred link.
4. Lock requirements when working in multi-user projects
- Control who can change information to your requirements while you are working.
- Lock a requirement artifact or multiple artifacts while you are making changes.
- Apply permanent locks to restrict changes to uploaded content.
5. Exchange and work with requirements offline using ReqIF
- Export requirements to and from projects using an XML standard format — Requirements Interchange Format (ReqIF).
- Establish new projects based on existing requirements.
- Easily collaborate with partners and collaborators using ReqIF exports.
- Work with requirements offline, and then re-sync to your project.