Next week we are hosting env0 company to discuss advance aspects of Infrastructure as code, CI/CD and provisioning in cloud computing.
Webinar is free of charge (space is limited).
Getting the most out of Terraform and Terragrunt using env0 and Ask me Anything
We are hosting Tim Davis, DevOps Advocate at env0 Company, to discuss how you can utilize env0 to set smart and automated workflows for cloud deployment, and getting the most out of Terraform and Terragrunt.
We plan to record the webinar!
The webinar was recorded and you can watch it now.
- Current challenges with Terraform
- env0 Overview
- A demo:
- Cost estimation and Cost control (how not to lose the grip on cloud expenses)
- Working as part of a team
- Managing the different configuration of environments
- Environments as a service
- Differences of env0 VS Terraform Cloud (TFC)
- “Ask Me Anything” (you can ask questions and get answers)
You can submit questions when you register the webinar!
Who should join?
- DevOps experts and Tech leaders
- Terraform and Terragrunt Practitioners
- SREs managing Infrastructure as code
- Anyone who plans to build infrastructure as code
ALM-Toolbox company is a partner of HashiCorp and env0.
ALM-Toolbox provides ALM and DevOps professional services, support, private /public cloud hosting, training and licenses for many DevOps / ALM toolset including git, GitLab, Kubernetes, Terraform, Docker and containers, Jenkins, Jira, HashiCorp Vault, Mattermost, Bitbucket, Sysdig, Fossa, SonarQube, ClearCase, ClearQuest and more.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or +972-722-405-222 (international) or 866-503-1471 (USA/Canada)
- Building Infrastructure using Terraform
- [Recording] HashiCorp Terraform: What’s New and Questions / Answers (July 2020)
- Our env0 website