We’re glad to invite you to a free workshop – ‘GitLab CI/CD Workshop’, which will take place at Oracle offices, Petah Tikva.
This is a hands-on workshop for developers, tech-leads, DevOps, and automated test developers.
The series of meetings will focus on Oracle Container Engine for Kubernetes (OKE) and GitLab CI/CD.
Wednesday, July 24th 2019 between 9:00 AM-3 PM at Oracle building, Petah Tikva (Further details will be sent to registered members).
The meeting includes refreshments and lunch.
What will you gain from this meeting?
- Introducing the Oracle Cloud
- Knowledge of setting up managed Kubernetes on the cloud (OKE – Oracle Kubernetes Engine)
- Install GitLab runner over OKE
- Familiarity with the GitLab system and its CI / CD component, and knowledge of how they run over Kubernetes in Oracle’s cloud
- Check out GitLab CI’s running results and get acquainted with GitLab’s Auto DevOps
We now provide it for organizations only. If you’d like to learn more contact us: email@example.com