These days we are receiving many feedbacks and it helps us to improve ClearEnv. Go ahead!
We would like to share with you our recent development effort:
What’s new in version 1.0.8
- Graphic update for Windows Snapshot views. Till now windows snapshot views were being created in the background, while you get a full log file when the process ends. Now you have another option – you can use the old-bug-good “ClearCase update” GUI. You can see a full log when the process ends as well.
- Clone project instances. Since you may create many instances with minimal differences, you may want an easy way to clone its properties. Now you have it.
- Bugs fixing
You can find download and installation instructions at the end of this post.
These new features are joined to new features of the recent 1.0.7 features:
- Naming convention for streams and views. Read more…
- Create both dynamic and snapshot views for your development environments
- Separate the directories of view storage directory and view directory (“loaded files”)
We are not taking a rest! In a week we will release a new version that includes another new features:
- Create new environments which are based on previous baselines (in addition to the recommended baseline)
- Create both dynamic and snapshot views for your integration environments (just as you have in the development environments)
- Our “Request for Enhancement” email is open 24×7 for you: firstname.lastname@example.org
- These days we are also setting our support center. As it become available, we will be able to offer you professional customer support. Meanwhile, keep using our support email: email@example.com
Download and install instruction for ClearEnv v1.0.8:
- Full version is here. Installation: Run the exe file and follow the instructions.
- Upgrade version is here. Installation: Run the exe file on your ClearEnv server host and follow the instructions. No installation is necessary for your clients.