OpenProject is a project management tool, development management, issue, and bug tracking tool for shops that are based on both Agile methodologies and veteran methodologies such as waterfall.
OpenProject offers flows, forms, and fields that match those methodologies out-of-the-box.
This is an open-source alternative tool to Jira – especially for those who realize that Jira is too complex and not so lightweight.
- OpenProject is available both in cloud and on-premises (behind a firewall and self-hosted), including public and private clouds.
- You can customize workflows and fields and match them to your preferred development workflow
- It’s a planning tool as well – it enables you to plan sprints, Gantt charts, and more
- You can gain control of your workflow and define a state machine
- It can be integrated into many version control tools including git, GitLab, GitHub, Bitbucket, and more
- It can be integrated with ChatOps tools such as Mattermost and Slack
- It’s open-source
- You can import data from Jira and Trello
- The tool is used in large and small organizations such as Audi, Siemens, Deloitte, Linux Professional Institutes, and more
- It’s open-source
- You can connect it to LDAP and Active Directory and gain more security
- OpenProject provides time tracking, cost reporting, and budgeting
- The tool provides collaboration and a project wiki
- The tool is being developed for more than 5 years and yet it offers a modern UI
- You can install it in a modern way using Docker and Linux
Watch: Overview (1 min)
Screenshots (click to enlarge)
Benefits of OpenProject:
- Fully adapted to Agile, SCRUM and waterfall
- Convenient and intuitive user interface (UI)
- It’s easy to get started using the tool
- The tool is also suitable for large organizations
- OpenProject has existed since 2013 but at the same time it’s based on modern technology
- There are many users who recommend OpenProject
- The tool is also focused on information security
We provide licenses for OpenProject, support, consulting, automation development, private hosting and connection to code configuration management tools such as git, GitLab, GitHub and more.
For more details and to receive quotes, contact us: email@example.com or call us +1-866 or +972-722-405-222
Last update: December 2020
- Demo: OpenProject and GitLab integration