Join GitLab for a live demo on getting started with Auto DevOps on Nov 28th at 1pm to learn how Auto DevOps simplifies your deployment pipeline to accelerate delivery by 200%, improves responsiveness, and closes the feedback gap between you and your users.
Schedule time to chat
Learn more about how GitLab can simplify toolchain complexity and speeds up cycle times.
GitLab sessions during re:Invent
1. Reinvent your pipeline with GitLab, Kubernetes, and Amazon EKS
Sid Sijbrandij, GitLab CEO
Tuesday, Nov 27th 12:10pm PT – Pilvi Theater
See how we automated CI/CD configuration based on learning from 2000+ contributors and 100,000+ organizations using GitLab. In the enterprise, getting deployment pipelines set up can take weeks. At GitLab we wanted to get developers started in minutes and wanted to build an experience where the only thing needed to get live in production is to commit your code- GitLab does the rest. Learn how we integrated Kubernetes with our auto-configuration capabilities to make setup as simple as just a few clicks. Watch our live demo on Amazon EKS of how fast you can go from code to production.
2. AutoDevops in 5 min
Josh Lambert, Senior Product Manager, Monitor
Wednesday, Nov 28 1:00pm PT, Booth 2608 at the expo floor in the Venitian
Auto DevOps is a fully featured CI/CD pipeline that automates the delivery process. Simply commit your code and Auto DevOps does the rest. Find out how you can easily get started.
3. GitLab CI 101
Reb Baum, Solutions Architect
Tuesday, Nov 27 2:00pm PT, Booth 2608
In this talk, we will review how simple it is to get started with GitLab’s built in CI tool.
How you can get started with GitLab and AWS
- GitLab + AWS
- Learn more about how GitLab and AWS work together.
- Simple Deployment to Amazon EKS
- Amazon EKS is now GA! We’ve partnered with AWS to make sure GitLab support is available out of the gate. Here’s how you can take advantage
- Top Five Cloud Trends
- Cloud computing is officially where it’s at. Find out who’s in the lead and how to plan for the future.
- How Jaguar Land Rover embraced CI to speed up their software lifecycle
- Inspiration, persistence, an attitude of continuous improvement – how adopting CI helped this vehicle company implement software over the air