This week we are hosting two GitLab employees (one of them is the first engineer at GitLab company) to discuss aspects of GitLab engineering, how GitLab was built and different aspects of using GitLab effectively. Webinar is free of charge.
“Ask Me Anything” about GitLab Engineering (September 26th 2PM CET)
We’ll be hosting:
- Marin Jankovski, Engineering Manager of delivery and maintainer of Omnibus GitLab and GitLab Helm Charts
- Zeger-Jan “ZJ” van de Weg, Senior Backend Engineer of Gitaly and maintainer of Gitaly and labkit
We’ll discuss GitLab engineering and give you the chance to ask questions about GitLab.
- Introducing Marin and ZJ
- AMA (Ask me anything): you can submit questions when you register below
- The recent migration of GitLab repositories into a single repository
- The recent migration of one of GitLab services to Kubernetes
We plan to record this webinar! You should register even if you can’t attend at the given time – we’ll send the recording to all registered users.
We plan to record this! You should register even if you can’t attend at the given time – we’ll send the recording to all registered users.
ALM-Toolbox company is a GitLab Premier Partner.
We have experts that can help you with the following:
- Plan a new GitLab implementation (on cloud / on-premises / private cloud)
- Align GitLab to in-house software development processes and flows
- We can help you with purchasing and saving costs on GitLab licenses
- Implement integration with JIRA, Jenkins, Slack, Artifactory, Kubernetes, Docker, ClearCase and other DevOps /ALM tools
- Customization and add-ons development
- GitLab and Git training
- Managed services
- Implement migration from Git, BitBucket, Jenkins, GitHub,, ClearCase, RTC, TFS, SVN, JIRA and more
Contact us: email@example.com or 866-503-1471 (USA/Canada) or +972-722-405-222 (international)
- Learn more about production architecture of GitLab
- Learn more about Gitaly