This week we are hosting two GitLab employees (one of them is the first engineer at GitLab company) to discuss aspects of GitLab engineering, how GitLab was built and different aspects of using GitLab effectively. Webinar is free of charge.
“Ask Me Anything” about GitLab Engineering (September 26th 2PM CET)
We’ll be hosting:
- Marin Jankovski, Engineering Manager of delivery and maintainer of Omnibus GitLab and GitLab Helm Charts
- Zeger-Jan “ZJ” van de Weg, Senior Backend Engineer of Gitaly and maintainer of Gitaly and labkit
We’ll discuss GitLab engineering and give you the chance to ask questions about GitLab.
- Introducing Marin and ZJ
- AMA (Ask me anything): you can submit questions when you register below
- The recent migration of GitLab repositories into a single repository
- The recent migration of one of GitLab services to Kubernetes
We plan to record this webinar! You should register even if you can’t attend at the given time – we’ll send the recording to all registered users.
We plan to record this! You should register even if you can’t attend at the given time – we’ll send the recording to all registered users.