Date: Tuesday, November 30th
Time: 9:00 am – 13:00 pm GMT
How to Achieve Scalable, Dynamic Security Across Clouds
Join this four-hour hands-on workshop to gain a better understanding of zero trust, identity-based security hands-on workshop.
During this session, participants will learn about the HashiCorp security model which is predicated on the principle of identity-based access and security. In order for any machine or user to do anything, they must authenticate who or what they are, and their identity and policies define what they’re allowed to do. After an overview of zero trust security, participants will go through a hands-on workshop of HashiCorp Vault. HashiCorp Vault enables enterprises to centrally store, access, and distribute dynamic secrets like tokens, passwords, certificates, and encryption keys across any public or private cloud environment. This is a beginner’s workshop and no experience is required.
What you will need:
- A computer with a reliable internet connection
- Practical experience with command-line tools and infrastructure as code is helpful
- 09:00AM–09:05AM: Welcome, Set-Up
- 09:05AM-09:30AM: Zero Trust & Identity-Based Security
- 09:30AM–1:00PM: Vault Hands-On Labs