Date: Wednesday, February 22nd
Time: 12PM – 4PM EST (GMT -5)
Join HashiCorp for a zero-trust, identity-based security hands-on workshop. During this workshop, participants will learn about the HashiCorp security model which is predicated on the principle of identity-based access and security. In order for any machine or user to do anything, they must authenticate who or what they are, and their identity and policies define what they’re allowed to do.
After an overview of zero trust security, participants will go through a hands-on workshop of HashiCorp Vault. HashiCorp Vault enables enterprises to centrally store, access, and distribute dynamic secrets like tokens, passwords, certificates, and encryption keys across any public or private cloud environment.
What you will need:
- A laptop that is internet connection
- Practical experience with command-line tools and infrastructure as code is helpful
- 12 – 12:10 PM (EST) : Welcome, Set-Up
- 12:10 – 12:30 PM (EST): Zero Trust Security
- 12:30 – 4 PM (EST): Vault Hands-On Workshop + Q & A
The workshop will be delivered by a Vault expert from HashiCorp company (your details will be shared with HashiCorp company).
For this workshop, a basic familiarity with the following Vault concepts is an advantage:
- Interacting with Vault via one of the CLI, GUI, or API
- The Vault binary
- Client-Server model
- Vault Authentication Methods (high-level understanding)
- Vault Secrets Engines (high-level understanding)
ALM-Toolbox officially supports and represents Secrets Management and DevSecOps solutions including HashiCorp Vault, Vault Plus, Venafi (certificates automation), GitLab, SonarQube, AppScan, Fossa and more.
For more details contact us and we will be happy to help and guide you: email@example.com or call us: International +972-722-405-222 / 866-503-1471 (USA / Canada)
- Our HashiCorp Vault webpage