We’re thrilled to reveal some of the exciting features coming soon in R&D Reporter V5.0 for ClearCase.
This is just a short list. We’ll provide more details soon (register for our newsletter to receive updates):
- New report template: two UCM views comparison (click to see a screenshot)
- New report template: full view \stream report, including LOC (Lines of Code) metrics per stream \branch (for both UCM and Base ClearCase)
- Extended baselines comparison : now the Reporter tool can get baseline names as external parameters from command-line. This provides more versatility if you need more automation and tighter integration with build scripts and tools such as Jenkins. Click to see a screenshot.
- New advanced LOC metrics, including relative metrics (click to see a screenshot)
- New data: last check-in date; status; renamed, moved and removed files; source and target versions; content comparison (click to see a screenshot)
- New chart: Lines of code distributed by code languages (click to see an example)
- New support for UNIX \Linux ClearCase hosts and for CTE (ClearTeam Explorer) users on Windows \Linux (click to see the upcoming Settings form)
- New smart triggers that help you apply continuous integration, testing and delivery (click to see a screenshot)
- New advanced filters (click to see an example)
- New search criteria
- New UI enhancements, including an improved toolbar.
- Tighter integration with our Visual Annotate add-on tool for ClearCase. A free Community Edition of Visual Annotate is included in the package of R&D Reporter.
- Last, but not least: new Free Community Edition (including all functionalities and first 10 lines for each report)
- If you’d like to be notified when it releases, please register for our newsletter.
- If you’d like to try a beta version, please send us an email at email@example.com
- If you will be attending the IBM InterConnect conference in Las Vegas during February 2015, you can schedule a private demo – register here.