Taiga is a project management tool, development management, issue, and bug tracking tool for shops that are based on Agile / Scrum / Kanban methodologies.
Taiga offers flows, forms, and fields that match those methodologies out-of-the-box.
This is an alternative tool for Jira – especially for those who realize that Jira is too complex and “heavy”?.
- Taiga is available both in cloud and on-premises (behind a firewall and self-hosted), including public and private clouds.
- You can custom workflows and fields and match them to your preferred development workflow
- It’s a planning tool as well – enables you to plan sprints, etc.
- It can be integrated into many version control tools including git, GitLab , GitHub , Bitbucket and more
- It’s open-source
- The tool is used in large and small organizations such as RedHat, Orange, Lockheed Martin, and more
- You can connect it to LDAP and Active Directory and gain more security
- Taiga provides collaboration
- The tool is being developed for more than 5 years
- You can import your data from Jira
Watch: Overview (1 min)
Screenshots (Click to enlarge)
Benefits of Taiga:
- Fully adapted to Agile
- Convenient and intuitive user interface (UI)
- It’s easy to start using the tool
- The tool is also suitable for large organizations
- Taiga is existing since 2014 but at the same time it’s based on modern technology
- There are many users who recommend Taiga
We provide licenses, support, consulting, automation development, and private hosting to Taiga.
For more details and to receive quotes, contact us: email@example.com or call us +1-866 or +972-722-405-222
Last update: December 2020
- Demo: Taiga and GitLab integration