Following Atlassian’s recent announcement of the discontinuation of Jira Server, we have been receiving inquiries regarding the move to Jira Cloud / Data Center as well as requests for help in choosing an alternative tool (neither Jira nor Atlassian’s). The next post is for those who are looking for a replacement tool for Jira.
We (ALM-Toolbox company) specialize in methodologies and tools for project management and task management and offer a selection of over 8 such solutions (the full list can be seen here).
Each option offers different advantages, making it a difficult choice, so we decided to prepare a questionnaire (not too long…) that will help you narrow down the options.
Answer the questionnaire and we will be able to narrow down your list of alternatives and shorten your deliberation on how to proceed.
We guarantee a personal answer within 48 hours! (The questionnaire currently requires an individual answer and is not automatic)
ALM-Toolbox company has been dealing with ALM and Project Management tools for over 15 years. We can help with the following:
- Help in choosing the right tools for your organization
- Help in selecting the most appropriate licensing according to needs – we can help you save money
- Safe migration into new tools
- Migration to the Cloud (Jira Cloud and alternatives) and examining whether your current environment is ready to move to the cloud
- Integrating tools and adapting them to development processes – especially with git, Jenkins, Kubernetes, chat tools (such as Slack / Mattermost), and more
- Planning and building complete development and DevOps processes, which include both the methodological aspect and the combination of the tools themselves – code management, CI / CD, Code review, and code scanning processes to improve the security of the code you develop or use
- Technical support (including SLA)
For more details contact us: email@example.com or by phone: +972-722-405-222