Today we have some exciting news about new functionality for managers in shops that work in ClearCase and ClearQuest. Now you can get real-time status reports that affect you and can help you make informed decisions. For example, you can compare builds, compare views and streams, export reports, get lines-of-code (LOC) metrics, status charts and more.
New dashboard including queries for R&D Manager
Comparing composite baselines and LOC metrics
The report provides the filenames and the version for each baseline.
The report also provides metrics for the differences between the composite baselines: how many files have been added, removed and changed and how many files have not been changed (kept identical).
Project comparison – plan .vs. execution
* Requires Issue /Bug tracking system that exports data to CSV files (e.g. ClearQuest, RTC, Jira or BugZilla)
Comparing multiple streams
This report enables you to compare a central (a “pivot”) stream with multiple streams and get all of the results in one report! This way you can reach informed decisions by knowing which activities have to be delivered (to integration stream) from all of the child streams.
We hope that you and your team can benefit from these features. Please let us know if you have any feedback.
To learn more:
- ClearCase Development Intelligence: Charts and metrics included in R&D Reporter
- Watch a new webcast: DevOps Solution for ClearCase, ClearQuest and RTC
- Getting Lines of Code Metrics and Code Churn (and why you should consider using it)
- What’s new in R&D Reporter V4.0
- What’s new in Visual Annotate V3.0
- Integrating ClearCase Development Status Charts with RTC Dashboard
- Installed ClearCase “native” client (it will be available soon for Linux and remote clients)
- .NET FW 3.5 (can be installed from Microsoft website)