InterConnect conference in Vegas is right around the corner, and we have many exciting new features to show to attendees who work with ClearCase ClearQuest or RTC, including an enhanced solution for both developers and administrators.
Our founder and CEO, Tamir Gefen, would like to meet with you to demonstrate our latest products. Tamir, an expert in Rational tools and SCM processes, will deliver one of the technical sessions at the conference. He can quickly show you how the tools can be aligned to your specific configuration, saving you effort and money.
Just send us a note and we will set up a time to meet! Click here.
Among the new things we’ll introduce during the conference:
- Smart triggers for ClearCase, based on changes in your code repository (click to learn more)
- Supporting UNIX, Linux and remote Windows hosts with R&D Reporter
- Supporting UNIX, Linux and remote Windows hosts with Visual Annotate
- Continuously Monitoring the vitality of your ClearCase \ ClearQuest servers (click to see a live demonstration)
- Unique integration from ClearCase to bug tracking and test management tools – this is DevOps for ClearCase! Click to see an example
- And more!
If you won’t be attending the conference, but are interested to learn more, please leave your details at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you with more information.
Feel free to share this invitation with your colleagues who use ClearCase.