It is well known that once a system becomes critical for an organization’s daily activities, there arises a need of business continuity, speedy Disaster Recovery (DR) or the ability of the system to be continuously operational for a desirably long length of time (High Availability, aka HA).
We help GitLab users in Israel and abroad to analyze their HA/DR needs and to set up suitable solutions. We have already implemented a number of interesting projects of that kind.
We can help you to design and implement the following solutions:
- GitLab Geo for use as DR solution
- GitLab Geo for user experience improvement
- GitLab HA in an active-active configuration
- GitLab HA in an active-passive configuration
- GitLab HA in the cloud (like AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.)
- Amazon RDS-based HA
- Kubernetes -based HA
- Other solutions adapted for the organization’s needs