Our new performance monitoring tool is coming soon, and it’s better than ever!
- New API that enables you to dynamically duplicate and remove monitored hosts
- New integration with ChatOp tools: Slack and Atlassian HipChat
- Easier installation
- More accurate email alerts (to avoid email burden)
- New thresholds
- New checks unique for Jenkins masters and slaves, including improved Stuck Jobs check and new Jenkins connectivity check
- New network latency checks
- Improved dashboard
ALM Performance (http://almtoolbox.com/performance) monitors critical application components and IT infrastructure resources, and alerts you when a service or component has stopped functioning, giving you key information and helping you get a root cause analysis immediately.
Try ALM Performance when we release it – just email email@example.com